Life can be full of "bucket lists," "to do lists," and running here or there. For the most part, I don't think anyone is exactly looking around for things to do to fill their time. What I struggle with (maybe some of you do as well), is making sure my time is focused on the things or people that mean the most to me. It can be difficult to find that right balance, especially when it comes to marriage.
Mary Kay Ash reminds us, "No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important." Are we taking the time required to let our husband or wife know they are important to us?
I hope this blog can help us recognize how important it is to strengthen our relationships with those around us. With each post, I will include a challenge for the week. You do not need to be married to participate in this challenge. Whether you are married or not, I hope you can use these challenges to help benefit you too.
Week #1 Challenge
- Take time this week to show (not just tell) appreciation to your spouse. If you are not currently married, take the time to show someone important to you how much you appreciate them.


No comments:
Post a Comment